Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sara

This is going to short summary of my feelings from the four first days of the course. I will not write about the project because we are writing about that together in the group.

In the beginning I was just curious about what the course really was about and how it would be like to work in the group. But I think it really turned out well. I like the course and I really like my new friends in my group.

Our inspiration subject, Ottoman Calligraphy is very interesting in a lot of ways like what does it really means and what is it and how are we allowed to use it. I will write more about that later in the week.

The best lecture so far I think is Cornés and Thomas maybe because I could understand them easiest. The thing I really liked about Thomas presentation was the thing that all religions has there own Akilles heel.


//Sara

No comments: