Thursday, July 10, 2008

Every process has its ups and downs

So we're nearing the end of the Interaction Design Summer School. I'm tired, not too cheerful and tired (yes I know I've said that already). Our concept got some criticism from the teachers. And while I was listening I thought: "**** I should've thought of these things". Somehow I got the feeling that I was just not thinking straight, because I really felt like I should've known.

But anyway, we got working afterwards and a new concept came to mind. But it's late, and we have a lot of work to do. Today the group seemed down and we weren't really in a working mood. I'm getting used to these phases in creative processes, since they're practically always there. But it's still annoying. We have to pull through and get things done tomorrow.

We will make it. Because we're a great group. We all want to finish in time with something to be proud of. And I think we will succeed. But whatever happens, I'll keep on smiling and feeling satisfied. Because I'm still part of Group J and I'm glad to be with Sara, Irena and Furkan.

We will definitely make it. Cheer up.
Roy

No comments: